New Orleans is based on raw hammered cymbal then wide-lathed in a continuous spiral from bell to outer edge to produce woody stick and trashy undertones with more spread than Turk but less wash than Traditional. They feel as good behind a jazz kit as it does on a contemporary setup.
New Orleans Ride
- Is fundamentally low in pitch, dry yet open and provide excellent stick articulation.
- Includes black canvas bag with yellow Bosphorus logo print.
- Holds up to 24" cymbals.
- With shoulder strap with quick-release metal clips and small handles.
- No cymbal dividers in the main compartment.
- Features a pocket on the back side for sticks.
We ship in-stock orders within the same or next business day.