Masters started out as an assemblage of twelve rides - exquisite and laboriously hand-manufactured cymbals made of CuSn20 bronze to achieve superior sound ideals in various musical genres.
- Dark, soft, warm, deep.
- Medium wide range, complex mix.
- Buttery feel, very responsive.
- Fine stick sound with hints of silver and wood over a broad, low-pitched warm, deep, multilayered wash.
- Wide, warm, full crash sound. Very lively, controllable.
- Multifunctional cymbal for refined ride playing and swelling, deep crashes.
- Also well suited for mallet playing mallets.
We ship in-stock orders within the same or next business day.